Fecha actual 15 Jul 2018, 21:09

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
 A tour around my Pandora bracelet 
Autor Mensaje
MicroRentabilizador

Nota A tour around my Pandora bracelet
A tour around my Pandora bracelet

pandora charms bracelet is almost full, and it contains the precious memories of those past two years that my boyfriend and I were together. He got it as a gift for me no later than one month after our relationship started, and in the beginning I could not wait around for some occasion to call for almost any charm, so I went ahead and purchased a bunch for myself. After that I calmed down a bit, and these charms represent a little something special, and I wanted to share my Pandora moments on this blog today.My life hasn't changed much since the day I received this bracelet, but my boyfriend's has. It all begain the second he was going through the toughest and themost uncertain period of his life, and each charm reminds me that we went through it all together and made it.

Here is what my pandora uk bracelet looks like. It is almost full, and just to make things look more balanced, Now i'm planning on filling the empty spaces with another murano glass charm along with a dangle charm.

The first charm is a safety chain with little hearts engraved on it. I got this wonderful we were in an intercontinental (haha) long distance relationship and had to communicate through the 15 hour time difference (judgement still in a long distance relationship, but thank God we're in the same time zone!). The purpose of a safety chain which links one end of your respective bracelet with other end is to secures all the charms in place, and it becomes really handy in addition to putting the bracelet on as it prevents your bracelet from slipping out of your wrist. My boyfriend said this represents us being connected in heart, even as prohibited separated in distance.

Next to accent piece is a cute Bible that I absolutely adore. pandora charms uk has other charms included with Christianity, but this one was way too adorable to pass. Anyhow, we met with just one Bible study this charm is to mark the beginning of my Pandora bracelet with what represents the beginning of our relationship. It was out of a pure coincidence that I decided to join a Bible study group round the very day that he was leading it, and I still don't know why I decided to do so area had to ruin dinner plans for 6 other people with this very selfish decision.

"T" may initial of my boyfriend's first name, so I got that one to show that he is part on this whole pandora jewelry uk narrative. Next is a dangle tiara charm with "My Princess" engraved on it, for the reason that details on this charm is so beautiful. Next is a red heart-printed Murano charm that I got last year of the Valentine's day. It doesn't hurt to show a bit of affection right?

Next is a clip with heart-shaped cherries. If anyone is considering getting a pandora bracelet, it doesn't matter how many charms you start out with, I highly suggest that you get two clips first. Without it your bracelets will expand like mine did, and that was not very fun. No story really behind the two clips that I have (the cherries too stars)--I just needed them asap so I picked whatever fit the bill really.

Next is a stroller and no Quite possibly not pregnant. He used to call me "baby" in Korean (notice the past tense), and he had this weirdest, most soothing accent every time he said it that I absolutely loved...and plus he pretty much babysits me because I can be very needy at times--so a charm for that.

The car represents the time as you're he drove through the snow storm to pick me up, and it definitely was not fun being in the passenger's seat as his car crawled through the streets of Chinatown.

09 Nov 2016, 07:16

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ]